Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Diabetic Eating Guidelines Diabetic And Carb Counting?

Diabetic and carb counting? - diabetic eating guidelines

I am newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes and a series of questions about carbs. My disappointment is not knowing what should be my maximum intake of carbohydrates per serving. How many carbs per serving, not exceeding many? I also learned that it believed the common myth that diabetics must avoid sugar. This is totally false. I've heard that your overall intake of carbohydrates that should be worried. This was accompanied by a slice of bread with "0 grams of sugar in the ingredient list to eat didly mean squat when the bread is 30grams of carbohydrates per serving!
Can someone help me please? I think if I can establish the guidelines for the intake of carbohydrates, ... w, so that I can be more effective / control my blood sugar. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment