Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Licencing A Boat Trailer In Ontario I Have A Indian Back Water Motor Boat Licence; I Want To Drive Motor Boat At Canada, What Is The Formalities?

I have a Indian Back water motor boat licence; I want to Drive motor boat at Canada, what is the formalities? - licencing a boat trailer in ontario

I have a driver's license Backwater motorboat, his government has given the state of Kerala (India). Now I'm looking for a job in Europe as a pilot boat, I do not know the procedure for approval in the European countries are also allowed to drive without a license. If a process soup advise you please tell me also about employment opportunities, including Canada.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

It takes many additional clauses in the licenses and more Cuntry foregn you still have 100 tons of their captains generally more than 500 tonnes and necessary, but you can find this page reinworldwide.com seeking masters, but I do not believe what you want to check it out, but if you are a tone of 100 or less

Post a Comment