Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Long Should Hearing Loss Last After Ear Infection Hearing Loss At 23??!!?

Hearing loss at 23??!!? - how long should hearing loss last after ear infection

2 days ago I woke up and could barely hear my right ear. Then, for 2 days until this morning when the kick in pain and I could not stand it and went to the emergency room. They said I had an ear infection, external and internal (no wax or accumulation of fluid ... blocked my ear). The doctor assured me that I am not deaf, but I when I drop my resources completely lost hearing in one ear now ... all I hear is a "Bump Bump" hits, and always pain. I am from my grandmother was afraid of Jesus Christ at the age of 18 by a virus that settled in his ear and killed numb the nerves. Anyone who has experience with ear infections? How long usually with drugs, and hearing loss is a symptom of it? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment