Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Am A Mad Dog Biting Myself For Sympathy Can You Teach Your Dog To Stay Away From Skunks?

Can you teach your dog to stay away from skunks? - i am a mad dog biting myself for sympathy

Well, if my dog seems a little on the .... are slow. Repeatedly sprayed by skunks, and often. It was injected at least once a month. For me this is not really bother me, but it is a dog. But I am for the summer at home, I realize that looks after my father. I, of course, love my dog, but the smell is constant me now. Is the fact that you do not learn at all that skunks are bad. So I am now because I go for a walk one afternoon and the wine comes from a stinking like crazy in Cuba, so that after a while on foot is still in another part of the forest I can hear crying and then returns with a fresh scent of skunk and nosebleeds are bits (the rabbis shot for what is right). I meanThat's twice in 30 minutes. Another thing is the dog that if I got the wood for the fire, went with a porcupine .. Well, I have to cope with the tweezers and I have feathers in the face and mouth (it was terrible for me, I love) the dog, but then I go straight into the 4 - wheel home, and he comes running up to 20 minutes later and climbed back into a porcupine!
So, the details are my dog quickly learns to stay away from the skunk / porcupine, if put even a little behind doused him with thorns. Probally was sprayed 15 times in the past year.
It is a yellow lab (the labs were designed to be intelligent?)
So my question is actually a kind can teach a dog to stay away from these things? I mean, tieafter each incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment