Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caberg Motorcycle Helmets Marushin Motorcycle Helmets??? Are They Any Good?

Marushin motorcycle helmets??? are they any good? - caberg motorcycle helmets

IM think about buying a dragon or a tiger, a Marushin motorcycle helmet, but I wonder if anyone one or if they are good? an image is shown here ...

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2488/ ...

At the moment I have an Arai RX7 Corsair and Trib Top CABERG but CABERG reached the end of his life and has the same price as the Shark (£ 130)

Basically, I love the dragon and tiger graphics, but I know that reason alone is not enough to buy one.

Does anyone know the proper protection against impact (major), wind noise, and the adjustment factor is the water vapor in this or can tell me that is not a review of motorcycle helmet X.

Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas

if we sometimes bad shit just bought another trip or anyone have any reccomendations?

2 comments:

uticaff said...

Get it, I have one, you like. Good luck!

uticaff said...

Get it, I have one, you like. Good luck!

Post a Comment