Thursday, January 7, 2010

Champagne Evening Shoes How To Go About This Without Offending....?

How to go about this without offending....? - champagne evening shoes

Ok so ... my dress is champagne and I wear shoes gold dust. My future sister in law insisted on the veil. She has her own when she married and she looked good and I said ok. It was considered a position in ivory with gold edges complement my dress. Lastly, but it is ivory white, the game is metallic silver, not gold, not a clip comb. My hair in curls, so I do not think even in a position where I appreciate it very much, as it has under expert advice, and I'm grateful, but it seems ridiculous with my dress. My hair is black, it is more than anything else. I would not insult you, but I can not use it. I do not want them to think I'm ungrateful. What should I do and what can I say?

9 comments:

ChemoAng... said...

Figures. Just tell the truth. Tell him that you, as it has done for you, but not with her dress and will not be able to use it. Keep in mind, and get your own veil. When you say the color I wanted, first of all should understand. Sorry to say, it is no easy solution.

AussieLady 58 said...

You said your sister for the future of the legislation has its own veil, what do you think? Check out their wedding photos and see if we could try to get to wear the veil? (Something Borrowed)

You said about your color scheme before it?
or simply make a mistake with the color?
I - tactfully - Show him the dress and ask if you made a mistake?
Or is the veil has been borrowed as something?

theMrs. said...

As difficult as it may be that you do not like sailing, you have to be honest. Perhaps you could the impact by saying that the veil is very nice to reduce, but do not go with her dress, or not what I had imagined. It may also offer to pay for the use in the manufacture of sails. Please tell the truth, you will probably regret the line.

Lark_asc... said...

so honest and courteous as possible. If possible leave with the dress, which is not easy to show. Then ask if you time to make some adjustments and provide the new item purchase / video to have. and if they did not have time to ask whether she has new recommendations, where you will find a veil to your specifications.

elizabeth e said...

I would like to use only. You hurt his feelings by not changing it or go with your dress. It's a small thing to complain. And yes, I realize it's your special day, but the world will not end, because the veil is not quite your dress. To start on good terms with his sister and future law of the family of her future husband.

tamara k said...

Frankly, I would use. It was known in advance, as he has the hair and the color scheme? if they have previously known that it seems to me that maybe could try to lead to problems. his time, and you deserve to be so picky on what you want. If you do not use it, so simple

just me said...

Immersion in a strong solution of tea ivory comb, in order to change the clip and then see if the accounts really stand out too much before the change

Sandra B said...

Accidentily liquid hair dye it is like.

‹(•¿•)›Caitlyn's mummy‹(•¿•) said...

Be honest with you probably do not care what others - can still sell the one who does and who money from his mistake
Good luck

Post a Comment