Saturday, January 9, 2010

Life Insurance Cover What Kinds Of Life Insurance Cover Funeral Costs?

What kinds of life insurance cover funeral costs? - life insurance cover

He was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and the doctor is sure I'm in Phase II, but I still have a colonoscopy, in order not to spread it safely. Also I have a problem with my heart. Is there any assurance that the fee for my funeral, if I could die would be? I am single and do not want to have a "well-being" forced to the funeral and my family, pay for my funeral.

2 comments:

Northern Lights said...

Hello, sorry to hear about your situation. I just saw "burial insurance", while always a quote from this site may http://gsx1.com/InsuranceComparison.html this what you want.
I hope that you've never been to him and he will resolve this problem, and can live for 100 years.
My heart is with you.

es said...

Poor beautiful girl: I'm sorry to hear you are sick, and I hope he recovers. At this point, you will not be for life insurance you need a physical examination, because it's health into consideration. When you buy insurance, which does not require a physical examination, and in the coming years should be significantly reduced death benefit (ie, how this policy). Consequently, the wisest thing to do was to go to a funeral and prepay your funeral. You can buy a coffin to pay for the service, incineration or burial too - all in advance, even a gravestone. Funerals and burials are pre-paid plans, so you can pay monthly or quarterly basis, and what works for you. Good luck to you and a speedy and full recovery.

Post a Comment