Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Medical Travel Insurance Coverage Travel & Medical Insurance For International Students Travelling To USA (short-term Basis)?

Travel & Medical Insurance for International Students travelling to USA (short-term basis)? - medical travel insurance coverage

I'm outside the U.S. for a short trip, which lasts about 3 months. I am a teenager in Asia and no Travel / Medical insurance plans.

"Can anyone recommend low price offers especially for the following areas please?

* Travel Coverage (delays, cancellations)
* Baggage Coverage
* Surgery
* Travel Accident Insurance
* Emergency Assistance

I have a plan STA: http://book.statravel.com/staglobe/Insur ...

Do you have other suggestions, please tell me! [I hope that includes the fees for the outbreak of swine influenza H1N1, too! heheee]

Thank you!

2 comments:

Diya said...

Hello,
I know of an insurance company called General Insurance Royalsundaram. Travel insurance will be offered at lower prices.
I thin that you can help with security in this matter.

Insurance Pickle.com said...

I have links to three different companies on my website for more details. U.S. companies are more than what is served better coverage while you are here.

Post a Comment