Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You For Comming For Wedding Please Help .. Help Me Get Slim Down In 2 Months Wedding Comming Up!!!?

Please help .. help me get slim down in 2 months wedding comming up!!!? - thank you for comming for wedding

helllo .. Annie in the
A wedding is near and I can not find a personal trainer
I have therefore only option left is to find someone online who can tell me exactly what they do not eat and what to eat

I tell you what I ate every day online
.. I'm too fat, because I am 5 feet 3 inches, are on normal
But my weight 158 pounds

my cousins and friends are rare
I think I'm a little more weight
Please help me
Ill never be forgotten and misunderstood in my life
plaese some nutritionists
I need help
I am confident, but they need a coach online
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try this, for free no trainers)

For the financial year, try to (work Monday in the arm, working Tuesday in his stomach, legs at work Wednesday, Thursday Rest, Friday Arms, Saturday, abdomen, legs Sunday), but can choose your own schedule and plan. Try to get the best possible use of different machines for stomach and legs or arms so that your body gets used to it. Also, the amount of exercise you try to improve every week.

To try for lunch Portion Control (70% of the diet is the food, but exercise is also important) the consumption of their service, and no particular size of the service, 1 cup, when a meal and 1 / 2 cup, if it is an aperitif.

Breakfast Each time you
Drink of choice for the hours after breakfast (all other drinks, water, a cup of the beverage of your choice)
Lunch 1 hour after the drink of choice
Snack 1 / 2 cup, 1 hours after lunch,
Dinner-2 hours after snack

No matter what you eat when you are on a specific diet such as Atkins, which is mainly what we have and how often do we hav in IProblems with E overeating and ice cream I eat, oh, I want another one and it is B / C I'm hungry, B / CI have a wish for her and feel I can not wait. Also eating out of boredom, try to drink water often to avoid hunger. I also have this problem, especially when I did my exercises. (Try buying a treadmill or exercise of the supplies or maybe you can subscribe for fitness) and bring it with you in an insulating glass / cup is filled with ice B / C provided for the many people always want a bite to eat and how their dining feel and is perfect B / C, moisturizing and gives the Munch little beyond that.
Also, what did I tell you to purchase certain goods or a gym membership, I suggest you buy your own way a little more and the rest is free, 1 / 2 to pay the price of each month or whatever. Try to buy things (one for the legs, one for the abdomen, leg, and perhaps more to add). Even if you try to raise the amount of the increasing weight every week or two. :)
La EsperanzaYour Help! Good luck!
In addition, you can calculate the recording so that you know how to burn, the more additional muscular work:)

Post a Comment