Monday, January 4, 2010

Nj Hud I'm Closing On My Nj Condo This Tuesday. I Got My Hud-1 Statment. Im In A Union So My Union Pays The Lawyers ?

I'm closing on my nj condo this tuesday. i got my hud-1 statment. im in a union so my union pays the lawyers ? - nj hud

I now pay rate up in the title insurance of $ 1095, valuation of securities of $ 250 document preparation of $ 175, fax, phone, etc., and $ 275 bail review settlement of $ 85 But as you pointed out my apartment, I pay cash. I do not have free banking fees. I asked my lawyer, a few links to give me a breakdown of the bill. This is New Jersey and I want their money after signing the HUD-1 statement. On Monday instead, but our closing is Tuesday. In here there is to say that you want to agree not to burn, their costs did not fall with the mites. I was told that the 3% rise in this valley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the right to estimated closing costs before closing.

Banks are no closing costs, but they could have points - unless
is the seller

Ask the company escrow company, what their fees
to close an escrow account.

Post a Comment