Friday, January 22, 2010

Low Profile Cpu Cooler CPU Cooler Question?

CPU Cooler Question? - low profile cpu cooler

OK, I am in presentations of a Thermaltake Armor Lite, which is a big box, but also requires addressing substantial planning. I have everything I need, except the refrigerator. I use a C2D Intel E6850 on a Gigabyte board. I need a lower profile CPU cooler (ie, not Thermaltake, ASUS Triton, Zalman or Tuniq Tower). I ran this chip with the stock HSF for Intel, but I wonder if I could have a Thermaltake Blue Orb II to make. Thermaltake, which covered the case and said the aircraft, and are ... but weighs a ton ... I mean, can you like a Frisbee of Death. Any other thoughts?

1 comment:

Tombo said...

I want to go with the Thermaltake. I had no problems in the past with them.

Post a Comment